As the climate changes, so will our social and economic structures, building stronger communities now through community gardens will help us better adapt to the coming changes and help us create a better world. Now.
Resources for Community Building with a Community Garden
- Community Garden Checklist – from Let’s Move.
- American Community Garden Association – a resource to find community gardens near you.
- Coordinating Tools for Community Garden Leaders – what it takes to start a community garden from Gardening Matters.
- Transition Movement – a movement to build community resilience.
- Urban Community Gardening Resources – from the Municipal Research and Services Center.
- Maintaining Community Gardens – from the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension Service.
- Community Gardening Resources – from the Department of Agriculture.
- Community Gardening Toolkit – from the UNiversity of Missouri Cooperative Extension Service.
- Smart Gardener Planner – online tool for coordinating the garden planting.
- What is Permaculture? – from Organic Gardening.